CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8

Perfect

Amazing to have a day that could be described as perfect. That is exactly what happened on wednesday. It started at work, near quittin' time. No had died that night and well, that is always a good thing. I had a Dr.'s appointment that my husband met me for, nice to see him so early. The kelly green polo he wore left something to be desired but alas lets not be too picky. The Dr.'s appointment went perfect, even the doc said so! If you glaze over the fact that there are things in and out of your girl bits you could agree. I got to come home and sleep and my sweet slightly evil dog had not peed on my bed! What awesomeness! I woke up to the phone and deep in my heart feared it would be sad bad news from my friend, but it turned out to be wicked perfect. The best news she's had in the last 34 months and I have never wanted anything for someone as much as I wanted this. PERFECT. Talk about happy and it spread to all of our friends and brought tears to our eyes. What could be better? We went to the zoo concert and were fortunate enough to have a tarp so we could sit in the muddy boggy but available grass space and listen to amazing music while watching the breeze and sun dance in the trees as the day faded to twilight. Sitting there with the kids and the in laws and friends made me feel enormously lucky. Katie folded herself into Darren's lap and that made me laugh, she fits anywhere. The coolest part was when Darren summoned me to the elephants as one was VERY pregnant and I'll be if you couldn't see the calf moving in her belly. Beautiful. Good luck to you I thought. They were on labor watch as they expected her to deliver anytime. That would be quite a birth to see. 125lbs, the average elephant baby. OUCH! 

Perfect.

1 comments:

Heather said...

So yeah, we never talked about the Dr's appt. Glad it was perfect, but not doubly perfect if you know what I mean! And also super happy about the perfect news for a friend to. Kind of amazing.