CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19

Fake suicide, being married to a clown and $250,000!

That about sums up my day and an overwhelming confirmation that my mom is crazy and it's all her fault. I woke in a fine mood this morning, planning a trip to my water aerobics class, Darren refers to it as my fat blue haired old ladies class but a I love it anyways and happen to be fat so...Just before I leave my mother in law who is not as crazy as my own mother calls. Apparently Kia, who will now be referred to as the rotten teenager had called and wanted to know what to do about her "friend" who had taken 80-90 Tylenol and had no ride to the hospital. So my mother in law advised her to tell her "friend" to call 911. Which she did, being the rotten teenager, called 911 and took and ambulance to MY WORK, naturally. She was stating that she took 80-90 Tylenol not her "friend". So my mother in law buys hook line and sinker and goes to the hospital where they don't believe her. SHOCK, this is like the third fake suicide attempt.



Water aerobics was nice. Full today. Was it wrong to not rush to the hospital so she could swear and scream at me in person? I also went to the grocery store, fruit stand and took a 3 hour nap.



So the tox screen came back negative and then she was like oh, uh it was Ibuprofen not Tylenol and I just had a headache and kept waking up and taking more until she realized the bottle was gone. Whatever. Not a scosh of nothing on her blood work. They sent her home with orders to see someone. AGAIN. I am sure she won't.
My mother proved her insanity by saying oh it just normal teenage. She just bery defecul righ now. Oh she go to temple and be fine. NO SHE WILL NOT!! She was just at the temple and now she has alcohol hidden in her room and a dirt bag boyfriend she screwing who likes to race and PIR. ghetto trash baby. I hope we don't end up with a ghetto trash baby. jeez.
OH heder she have old smaart soul. She do no wrong she next modder teresa. Crazy old Chinese woman. I believe my hands would fit around my mother's neck. I'll let you know how that works out.

So in a feisty mood and had to go to this class at work and they wanted us to include a funny fact about ourselves and immediately I think I am married to a circus clown. So it's my turn and I say blah blah a blah bla and I am married to a circus clown. A few snickers and laughs, people aren't sure if it's OK to laugh about a clown and I am pretty sure the proctor was a bit nervous as she moved on after an awkward smile. I was quite pleased with myself. Then this woman next to me leans in asks so like do they make enough money to live off or how does that pay? I let her know pretty well, Like $250,000 a year. I am now married to the wealthiest circus clown.


Darren says he worries about how much and easily I lie. I love you and my mother I tell him. hehe.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Girl, you are too much. And if that's what clowns make, I'm completely in! I can't stop thinking about Kia. Let's talk soon, please???