CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6

Cold Cereal

My dad, a wonderful ice cream eating fat man has me totally addicted to cereal. Life was good as a kid. My mother being from Taiwan and her exposure to American families being limited to day time TV made life for us good. We got cookies and milk for our pre-bed snacks and she was led to believe that cereal was the perfect breakfast food. My father willing to go along with her help us to convince her that the Captain and the Cooko bird were the bomb!

I as I aged and widened I decided that perhaps I should avoid these delicious and not so nutritious cereals. I must admit I look at them longingly in the cereal isle as I tell my children no and pick up boxes of bowel healthy fiber filler instant puke meal. I mean oat meal.

We recently went on a trip and for the sake of easiness we decide on cold cereal. So were in the cereal isle, me and my lesbian lover, picking cereal and she reaches for life and I decide to live a little and went back to the sweethearts of my childhood. The captain and I were reunited after a long separation and I must admit there is something about the slightly fatty layer on the top of the milk that Peanut Butter Captain Crunch creates. mmmm. Another wonderful bonus is the free chocolate milk you get with Cocoa Puffs.

0 comments: