CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8

It's a girl!


It was much worse to sit by a stranger on the school bus than someone you knew. Even if that girl wore powder on her face, heavy black eyeliner and had bangs that stood up at least 5 inches. She got on the bus at the same stop as me so we might as well sit together you know. Before long we were sneaking out all hours of the night and smoking behind the shed, certain my mother never knew. She was certainly the bad influence...I never would have gone drinking downtown if it hadn't been for her. Tow peas in a pod. The greatest heartbreak of my junior high years was her moving. I missed her so much and still do. Kellie has always been one the most amazing people and I love her to peices. She looks so amazing and beautiful! Kellie you make my heart happy!

I am so super excited, she's having a girl to add to her twins! I only hope her girls are better than we were! 


0 comments: