CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 25

As I sit in my living room plotting murder...

I realize that no one I know has a fatal food allergy. Does that mean those around me are lucky to have avoided such a life long challenge or does that say something about me? Is it a cosmic comment on my ability to show restraint, a question of my morals?
I suspect that will go unanswered.
Perhaps I should buy Darren a new riding coat, a unique and unusual one that would be easy to recognise. Kidding kidding, I don't have that kind of money.

I have been informed that I am not allowed to blog about my anything that pertains to my husband anymore. I think he thinks that our lives are mutually exclusive. He thinks I blog to get sympathy.
Little does he know I don't have to blog to get sympathy. I just have to ask. Pretty simple. Blogging has nothing to do with sympathy.
I blog for me. I blog to be funny. I blog to be silly. I blog to write stories and memories because I like to. I blog because I like to read other people's, to look into their lives and their hearts. To know their joys and success's and trials and mistakes. I blog to process to think. I blog to remember and clarify. I blog to have time to myself and place to share pictures. I blog for advice, creative inspiration. There are probably a hundred more reasons that I don't know right now. But what I do know is I blog for me.
He thinks I have no filters and that I air our dirty laundry on the Internet. (You should see my private collection of video's, google jackass and you'll find hundreds of hours of Darren at his best.) I'll be honest it's mostly his laundry. He has ALOT of laundry.
It's like being married to a comedian, not alot of privacy. Don't do things that are funny and shameful. Don't give me something to talk about. But in all seriousness I blog about my life and for now, at least, my husband is a part of my life and therefor is fair game.

0 comments: