CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6

My Favorite Distractions

Beckett LOVED Santa. NOT!
The Girls did. Still mildly angry at Macy's for destroying Santa Land. Bastards.
Beck at my mom's house. Those two thick as thieves.
Our lovely snow storm. I love snow. Traffic sucked but the snow rocked.
Henry and Abby. I love them already.
Such a sweet little guy.
Helping Katie with her personal space issues. It's called cuddle therapy.
Hot hot hot. Hot. Wendy Wendy WEndY WeNdY WEndy WENdy Wendy WenDY Wendy WENDy. Wendy.

They look cold. Silly girls.
Oh my dear friend Kellie whom I am soooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooo hapy to have home. So sososososososososo!
Zoo Safari.
Mm mmm kissy kissy Barfy barfy.
Alex, my friend steffy's little boy. Such a sweetie.
Holly. What dark eyes you have.
She was very impressed by the zoo train. VERY.
My boy. My dear boy. Gosh I think he's cute.
Getting more teeth. Love the auto ISO to 6400. WOW!
Oops. Where are my clothes?
I want to pinch his rolls!

2 comments:

Heather said...

His chubby thighs beg for the pinches. Seriously. No one could pass on those!

georgina said...

Someday, I will convince him to live with me.