CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12

How sex ruined my life...a mans perspective.

So my husband tells me the story of his life.


As a young man he dreams of sex. 
He finds a girl and does whatever she wants for hope of sex.  
Less free time. Less man time.
He gets in relationship for steady access to sex.
He marries girl, thinking guaranteed sex. 
He gets sex but has babies. 
No more sex.
Still has relationship and no man time, but like a young man only dreams of sex.

Poor Poor Man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Darren and Phil had the same dreams. I almost feel sooo bad for Phil. I tried to tell him that is why they are dreams - sometimes not all dreams come true!

Amy

Heather said...

HA! See? Alex thinks I am a weirdo, but it turns out I am so very, very normal .