CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13

Morse Code

So super cool, I've learned Morse code.
At first I though someone was knocking in my belly, like dude is anyone out there? Then once I started paying attention I realized it wasn't knock once for no or twice for yes. I tried several different means of communication then I realized after watching that movie where Steven Segal uses Morse code that that was what the baby was doing.
The baby talks to me in Morse code. Instead of talking to me about how the hostage situation on the plane is, it tells me what it wants to eat. Panna Cotta, Yaki Soba Noodles, Tiramisu, pizza, gargonzola chicken, Panna cotta. I this baby never asks for Vegies and frankly protests when forced to eat them. Stops talking to me actually.

I let the girls at work look and see what the baby is, so they think they know but I don't. This has turned out to be the worst kind of torture. I may have to hit them.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Um, excuse me! I'm the one who is supposed to know! That was my idea! Who do I need to call?

Anonymous said...

I HOPE that you meant Morse code. You better check urban dictionary and see what Morris code is. Weird!

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Thanks for letting us take a peek -to help ease your torture I want you to know that we saw either a boy or a girl and it was the cutest baby ever!(besides Emmet :)) I can't wait to know if we are right in what we saw!!

Amy