CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14

Butt...

So anonymous you clearly have your head in the gutter which makes me think it is YOU Darren my perverted husband. NO Morris code. Make no mistake it is not an invitation. As a matter of fact I am quite angry with you.

I am not speaking to Darren right now as he is an ass hat.
(Yes Darren you are an ass hat and I hid your book.)

It never turns out well for him when I get to go home from work early unannounced. I find that he likes to leave the children unattended to go, lets say drink. It's awesome knowing that your children are safe and well supervised in your absence.
I could see how unreasonable it is to be angry when it's discovered. I'll have to work on being more reasonable.
Perhaps once the house burns to ground turning our children into charred remains I'll be able to master reason and have a better understanding of what is and is not OK to do, after all lots of people leave their children at home alone to go drink. We in mainstream society call them alcoholics, Darren calls it normal.
I guess I'll just have to keep being a bitch. A mean nasty nagging bitch.

Quick technical question,
Does a dry suit need to be intact to function? Air hoses still work with small punctures right? If I use a needle to punch tiny holes in the seals it won't do any damage right? Let me know asap as i think I might "surprise" Darren with a special weekend away, a diving trip to rejuvenate him and need to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when searching through the net I stumbled upon your blog. How sad that you post such vitriol about your own husband. Perhaps some counseling would do you some good.

H Digby said...

I certainly hope you "Anonymous" get arrested for drunk driving this weekend and sit in a stinky barf covered cell getting anally violated.