CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2

26 glorius years....



Had one of the not most fun birthdays of my life. Not the worst but still pretty suckie. I hate being sick and sick I am. Boogery and snotty and coughing and hacking and congested and grumpy. Mostly grumpy cause my husband brought home one of my favorite meals and I could barely taste it thanks to my stuffy nose. And my dear dear friend brought me my favorite cake that I could barely taste. Then I felt barfy BUT I refuse to puke up my birthday dinner. Not that I haven't done that before...19, 20, 21st. 

My sweetie peetie Katie gave me a variety of used stuffed animals and a wonderful birthday card. She needed the animals back so she could go to sleep but it was sweet anyways. 
Kia called and said she wanted to move back in and happy birthday too. Well that will have to be it's very own blog.
I also was wondering the implications of being 26 for so many years in a row. Well I have to worry about that next year I guess. 
Being pregnant on your birthday sorta puts a cramp in the plan for binge drinking as well. Not to mention all the damn kids we already have. 
BUT worst of all is I have called in sick to work twice, which I so very very much hate to do. I especially hate having to waste my vacation time on something as lame as sitting at home being sick. SUPER SUCKO! I had to fan the candles on my cake and not blow them out lest I contaminate the whole thing. 
I think however my birthday wish has already been granted.. I have great friends and a wonderful family and soon I will be healthy again!

1 comments:

Katie B. said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry it sucked ;( ...but let's recalculate your age...hmmmmm...you're "26" but you've been married 10 years?????? Something doesn't add up!!!! Anyway..whatever your age HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY you fellow Libra!