CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23

Showers on a Sunny Day.

The bestest most yummy cake on the planet...
Times Two!!
Sibling love..
Times Two!
Who Me?
Sleepy baby!!  I cannot believe he slept the entire time.
Opps. Sorry Hads
Check out all that food...Yummy. Coca is the best cook EVER!
Herding Cats. That was what it was like to pull of this photo. These kids make me feel so lucky. To have such amazing people to be friends with and celebrate with, to grow up with. I LOVE my friends and ALL of their amazing children. Loud laughing running bell ringing drooling crying children. 
Peas in a Pod.


Oh my goodness I have the most deceptive deceitful friends ever. Coca, Sigley Joy and Teta, such good and skilled liars!!
 I am impressed at the abilities of these folks to create trickery and how they managed to keep it secret! 
Amazing! 
I was so shocked walking through the door. I wish I had known...I was lucky to have showered. How embarrassing would that have been? I thought that we were going to paint pottery or have photo's taken of the kids. I was not expecting to walk into a surprise shower! YOU Girls rock. They even had people park far away! How clever.
I am so thankful for all the wonderful beautiful gifts. Above all I appreciate and am moved by all the love and support my friends and family have given me and too my family. I learn so much from those around, I am so lucky to know and work with some of the most amazing people ever. 

I cannot say enough (not suprising eh?) and Thank You is so inadequate. I had so much fun at the shower! It was a GREAT party!
 

1 comments:

Heather said...

I have to say I feel the same way about all of our work kidlets! We have quite an impressive collection of all types. Love it!