CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20

Beckett Maxwell Ju Digby

Sleepy time. Still Didn't have a name.
Anna, Lelan, Beckett and Katie with their nanny. 
My two favorite babies, my baby girl and my baby boy.
I was so excited for them to meet. It is in fact a match made in heaven.
Sleepy boys.
Birth Trauma, for dad. Claw marks. I bit his thumb too. oops. Sorry. 
Grandma Mickey. Over the moon for this one.
Bath time. Christina was THE most patient nurse ever. Thank you.
Kia, Nanny and Beckett.

For those of you who know me it is pretty darn hard to render me speechless. But when I think about Beck and his welcoming into this world I have no words.  

Well two. 
Thank you.
Thank you to my peeps at work who rock.
Thank you to my family and friends.
When I am not so hormonal I'm sure I'll be able to say more without being reduced to tears.
Here are the first of a billion pics to come.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! Great photos, he's a beautiful baby.