CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5

The four nicest things my husband said to me today...

You've never been "THAT" big before.


Your Belly Button, or rather the lack of,  looks like a butt hole. Can we paint a cow on you and make your belly button it's butt?

The 16th is fine for the ultrasound, for once you won't be an inconvenience to my schedule.



If you get a c-section you might as well get your tubes tied as your clearly getting too old to do this. (meaning having babies.)

Since baby is breech and we don't want labor just yet I don't have to have sex with him. And if we get a c-section maybe it will be never.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lololol
ok - this time he totally deserves it. i know a place we can hide the body - I'll dig if you hold the flashlight :)