CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7

Tale's of my Fourth Grade something...


I loved Judy Blum. 

My bright shiny star totes he books around and laughs and snickers late into the night. Now I have to go take her flashlight as it is back to school for her.
4th grade is a whole different game. No more sweet cute teachers with morning hugs. Now we have a boy teacher and I am not sure what I think. 
He doesn't need  any help in the classroom. FINE. 
I'll find other ways to lurk around and hang with her at school. 
I am so proud of her and cannot believe how quick time flies. A FOURTH grader. I remember her small and cuddly. Now she rolls her eyes and begs to have friends round all the time. 
She turned 10!! Ten years and I am still over the moon for her. How lucky am I to get to be her momma?  

0 comments: