CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7

Table for Six please....

I loved to cover my canopy bed with blankets and pretend that I was in a train car traveling the world with my troupe of children (cabbage patch dolls). I wanted thirteen kids, I remember watching sitcoms and would pretend to give birth. Shoving a doll up my shirt, screaming a bit and then woosh out the bottom of my shirt would pop a kid. Then I had two kids and wanted to cut out my insides and never have another kid. Then along came Katie. The whole time I was pregnant with her I talked about having my tubes tied and Darren's junk snipped. He even went and saw a hundred year old urologist to have his junk snipped. For some unknown reason he didn't do it. Then out came Katie and Wow she rocked our world! I love it love it love it. 

I would tease Darren about another and he said when hell freezes over. 

Well apparently hell has frozen over. 

For some reason we thought it was a good idea to take out the IUD. Then I misjudged the window of opportunity. The window was larger than I though. Large enough for one diligent sperm to get by and well the rest is history. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so freakin excited for you Digby!!

XXOO
Kayla

Heather said...

4 is just a fabulous, round, fitting number! Are the girlies excited? We've spilled now? Hooray!!!

Gemilyn46 said...

Are you freaking kidding, Digs??? OMG, thats totally sweet! 4 really is a great number! Hope you're feeling well.
xoxo
Lynnell