CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27

Road Trip!

Super excited to have some time off and do a little R&R. Darren was so nice to put chubby the roof box on and fill it full of our crap. So off we go on wednesday up the mountain on our way to Kahneetah. The was this lady behind me that seemed to be a local as she was honking and beeping behind me up a storm. I figured she must have know the people at the berry stands that we were passing. As I looked in my rear view mirror I noticed her waving her arms and shouting at me to pull over. So I pull over and she runs to my window like a crazy person shouting that my roof box is open and that stuff has been falling out for miles. OOOPs....thanks Darren for not closing the box....Jeez. So after a return trip that involved the collecting pillows from the road and giving up on finding the chips we were finally on our way, with the roof box secure.

Anna was happy to swim...No arm twisting here.
Katie loved the little pool. I loved the fact that is was super warm...
The best part...CRASHED OUT.
We managed to spend the whole next day in the pool...I of course go my first sunburn of this trip. Totally forgot sunscreen. OOPS

Bummer pool side booze service, but none for me. 
The girls say we love you daddy, kiss olaf.

0 comments: