CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27

Spring Picnic At the Digby's and the signs we are sent...




My in laws live on 5 acres in Wilsonville. It is a beautiful place to have picnics, birthday parties and gatherings.  A nice family oriented place with a play structure and sand area, lovingly maintained by a traditional English gardener(my father in law). Imagine my surprise in discovering this! 

My mother in law thinks all of nature is beautiful and reminds me that some people feel fortunate when the image of Jesus shows up in their soup. Perhaps it is a sign of fertility and men & women from all over the world will want to come and sit upon it and she'll have to eventually charge admission to cover the expense. Like the people who's sweat stain looks like Jesus have had too.
Perhaps it is a sign of fertility, a sign that we should have another baby? That someone we know will get pregnant today, the very day the symbol was discovered! Who knows. I had my husband rub it just in case. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

1 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are the only people on the planet deserving of finding such a rare, unique "piece."