CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11

Perspective...

I am beginning to better understand my husband. We really really see thing differently. So like I realize the odds of this is astronomical but on the same day both of us managed to get our cars hit in like a parking lot or something as there is terrible damage to my front bumper and the passenger side of Darren's car is a bit munched. I told Darren he should be more careful about where he parked and he said he should be able to park wherever he wants and not get hit, which is technically true, but still you can be careful right?


So this is where our perspective differs. He thinks what happened to the cars was me. 
Whatever! When I was backing up into my neighbors driveway to turn around like I always do and he was distracting me by walking next to my window talking to me making it impossible to look at him and the mirrors he shouts "watch out for my,"
CRUNCH....... SCRAPE.........CRACK........., 
"OH F*&K*&G HELL Heather, my car!!!"
(I narrowly missed hitting the car, but missed it none the less, at least that's what I remember)
 
All I can say is I just don't see it that way he does. What I do know is he has not been parking in the right spot lately and it might have caught me off guard that his car would be there and not where it supposed to be. I pointed this fact out to him, but at the time he was not very receptive to the feedback. Sometimes men can be so closed minded.

I will point out that tonight he parked in his "normal" spot. 

I sure hope who ever was out there hitting our cars is doing a little better with her spacial perception.

0 comments: