CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17

Changes

I don't think 30 is old. I am not thirty but in 4 short years I will be. My husband is 30, well 33 so he is a third of his way into his thirties. It's nice to watch him age so that I know where it's all headed. He told me the other day that he didn't like it when I pointed out all the things that were changing. Though he denies any changes have taken place.


He has a comb over. Not in the traditional sense but he combs his hair over a bald spot on his forehead. I don't mind that he has a balding area, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck. What's weird is he is loosing hair in essential places, like his head and getting it in non-essential places like his ear lobes and the sides of his hands. Cruel world we live in. I've also noticed that it's thicker on his chest and bottom. I guess it will keep him warm in the winter. I wonder if he'll shed it this summer. Gross. Would it be weird to collect the hair and make him a sweater of his own hair? I think it would be the ultimate in environmentally friendly. I'll need someone to make yarn and knit it for me, so if it ever gets made I'll totally post a pic.


We were at his mom and dads this weekend. Dennis his dad who is supposedly in atrial fib and miserable points out that I haven't changed a bit in the last 10 years. Nicest thing he ever said to me. Poor guy feels like he's gonna die, and pulls out all the stops to be kind. 
Snicker, snicker, chortle, except her ass...just a little wider. Well I sure hope the cardioversion goes well. Nothin' like electricity to heart. 

I hope I age like my mother, I just hope I don't end up looking like her. I think it's true, youth is wasted on the young.







0 comments: