CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26

Being a Virgin

It's been, well a long time since I was a virgin. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but hey that's just the way it goes. But tonight it donned on me, that I am a virgin again. Well not in the way people think of virginity but virgin none the least. Now once I hit post I will again have lost my virginity. At least as a blogger. I hope those that are lost and stumble will take pity on my newness as a blogger and be gentle. So here goes, at least this is cleaner....nothing sticky going here, except for the chocolate valentines hearts that have been left out to warm and melt.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that I could, in some small way, play a part in this experience............