CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18

Tired Tired Tired.


Not just sleepy tired, but dragged down TIRED. I've been a terrible blogger, but that right now is the least of my worries. I have been sucking at much more important things. But I will post some new pictures anyways. My friend said we were supposed to do mom of the year Monday, but I'll do mom of the year in photos.
Mom of the year mullet.
Mom of the year: check out how I keep beck's high chair spic and span.
Mom of the year oven....sooo clean.
Mom of the year grubby tub tub.

Ahh my house keeping skills are amazing. Oh well. No ones dead yet.



1 comments:

Tanya said...

Heather I am moving to Portland in mid-May. I cannot wait to catch up. and ya know what, help ya w your grub tub or oven. :) love ya!