CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26

First day or something like it.

Hi.
Tales of my 5th Grade something.
She struggles with confidence issue. Poor thing, look at how timid she is.
Both of them, like wallflowers.
Must get it from their dad.


I hated school. I was never the girl my girls are. I was in trouble. I was not well liked. If one could imagine I was bossy. I know I've changed alot. (bossy is like genetic, you don't get to chose who you are right?)I was mean mean mean. MEAN. I still have, love and nurture that mean streak as it can come in handy but I do think I have a much better control over it.  It was pretty ugly though. 
Anna was called a model student. A title I never wore. 
I'm glad they are different from me. 
I want their life to be easier than I made mine. 
That's it. 
Just easier. 
 


2 comments:

georgina said...

I admire you for who you are and have been. I heart Heather
Digby in whatever form you are!

The Wheeler Family said...

I LOVE the haircuts on your pretty girls! And Darren's is nice too :-)