CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8

Jiggle Jiggle smack.

Today was an exciting day for the Digby's

Darren started his new job today. He said his first day at his new job was nearly identical to his last day at his old job. Oh wait that is because it is the exact same, only less pay. That was different. I guess I shouldn't complain as he has a job and I am going part time asap. 
Before long I will be a trophy wife. Maybe not a first place trophy, but like a thanks for participating trophy.

Today I went to the Rack to do some shoe shopping, gotta love the clearance shoes. I bought some tennis shoes as the last pair I had was totally 80's, because they were from the 80's. $15 bucks, heck of a deal. And I feel like those poor shoe's have a big job to do and well they will tire out fast, so why spend a ton right? So I put on my new little shoes and went for a walk. 
As I walked around the park I started feeling all badass and wondered, maybe I could jog a little. Very little, like between two park benches little. But I did it. At first I thought how sweet the little park kids were clapping for me. But the moment I stopped jogging the clapping stopped. Then it dawned on me it wasn't clapping it was smacking. Ohh not good. This body of mine, hmmm we won't use the word firm. It was very disturbing to realize how much jiggles. Lots and lots of jiggle. My poor shoes. Those little air pockets or gel pockets were probably thinking whoa whoa whoa what the hell, we can only withstand so much pounding before we burst open. So who knows maybe tomorrow I will mix it up a little maybe do park bench to park bench to picnic table. Or not. Depends of weather or not I left bruises with the smack smack jiggle.

0 comments: