CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19

Beach Time

Count Olaf and his Starbucks at the beach. He loved it.
How relaxing. There's something about just sitting with your feet in the sand listening to the ocean that makes you feel both totally relaxed and alive at the same time. I love my life. I love this life. Loud and messy and disorganized. Covered in sand, baby barf and Cheeto hand prints. Sharing it with my friends. 
Poor out of shape Wendy trying to keep up as we climbed the dune.  
What a beautiful day. A really really great day. Except the car ride home. Beck screamed the WHOLE way home. 
My favorite big middle girl. You know who you are.
Wendy and her new man.
On top of Pacific City sand dune. Wendy was the last one up the hill, pretty steep and she really struggled to get up to the top. Olaf had to tug her along. 
Look how happy Beck is. 
Ohh how cute.
Nice capri's D. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Darling pictures! I love the one of you and Wendy Mardi Gras. And just for the record, I believe those are MAN-pris.

Slide in Sideways said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! I had such a great time...screaming baby and all:)