CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16

The things WRONG with today...

  • Katie had swim lessons and was super cute. Despite the fact the man next to me said "WOW she's sure got alot of energy."

Why yes she does, and your ass crack is showing.

  • Kia stuck her hand in her armpit and then smelled it. In public, very very public. Oh no you didn't I say. She said she was just checking to make sure she had deodorant on.

Gross and Wrong.

  • The job at Darren's work officially ends 6 weeks from now. The dreaded posting has occurred. They expect them to train their replacements. Another brilliant idea.

I bet those suckers get the best training ever.

  • Where the hell is all the discount Easter candy? I have been to three targets in search of 50% off Cadbury eggs and other yummy easter candy. NONE. I have however spent like $200 on things I didn't need.

I should have just paid full price for the damn eggs, would have been cheaper.

The complaining is done. Alas the sun is out and the baby is asleep. What more could I need?

0 comments: