CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7

oh my.





So I will admit. I was like dude I have this mothering thing down. Katie is yes delightful, busy, energetic. But that was ok. We managed.


I never realized how much time and patience it required. Now I do.
As I am lacking in both.
The two girls are making me blooming nuts! They fight non-stop. Katie is whining and crying alot. And being very very naughty and needy. I know this is "Normal". 

"Normal" is still making mamma crazy!! 
I have found that normal is not comforting. It resolves nothing. It gives you no suggestion for improvement. It does not make anything less annoying or frustrating. 

I have faith that things will settle in but I do find myself wondering why did I take her out of Kindercare? What do we really need money for? Couldn't we have cut something else? 

Anyone have any ideas? I hate feeling like it's all punitive for her. How do we get back on the good wagon? I have been very very bad.  Letting her watch the Simpsons on Hulu so she will be good. And LOTS of movies. And junk food. Like butterfingers for breakfast. And lunch too. 

We won't even start in on how neglected Anna is. Poor girl. I am counting on resilience for that one.
 Boy oh boy they lie, when they say what is one more? 
A WHOLE LOT! 

1 comments:

Heather said...

Look at that sweet boy! Hang in there with those girls. They are wearing you down because they are special. And they are going to do amazing things in their lives with all that creative energy. And just remember, in the same way that you miss Katie the toddler, someday you will miss Katie the precocious 5 year old. I promise.