CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12

Momma is a Winner

I slept all day today which is awesome, except now I am awake. And it's like 1 am. But anyway as it goes on my "change" day I cleaned house and did laundry. Once the kids were asleep I decided to go do all the errands the kids complain about, like the bank and gas station. I called Kia and she wanted to come so I grabbed her and we bopped around. Naturally we needed some pie and there really aren't many 24 hour places in town. So we went to this bar that happens to have pie, but oh so sad she couldn't come inside. So I ordered pie to go and here is where I am a WINNER. I really wanted to have a nice little drinky drink. But for some reason it just felt wrong to be in a bar at midnight, drinking with a kid in the car and it's freezing outside and I turned the car off. So no drinky for me. But I did get pie.

0 comments: