CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11

I wish

Cooper, is there something or someone in your way?
Dude are you stuck?
Nothing but knees baby. Crawl baby you can do it.
Um I am outta here.
What's wrong with him?
Ewww, stinky girls.
An impossible feat. To get three babies to do anything at the same time.
Failed again.
Tooth, there's the tooth!!


I wish every third photo turned out the way I see it, not blurry not lacking depth. I wish I remembered to take more pictures, even now I already know there is not enough. I wish I could remember all the cute and funny things they do and say. I wish time did not move so fast. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wish I could take photos as well as you. These are so cute! Let's do it again sometime. Zoey is going to figure out how to logroll sometime in the next 6 months!

georgina said...

sweet! sweet! babies!