CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25

EVA

Darren always tries to lay a path for his deceit. 

This time it had to do with his computer. "Sean's getting a new one and giving me his old one." This is the lie he tells so when he comes home he can so oh, that's the one from Sean. 

Only the plan was foiled by a picture of our little one sleeping inside the box....HA silly man thinks he can fool me. 
He sure did try.
He did recycle the box at his parents so I wouldn't see it in the trash. And  he bought the new one with cash, so the purchase could not be tracked through the bank account and destroyed the receipt so I would not find it an bust him. 
He did not,however, consider what would happen if, lets say, it did not work and he needed to return or exchange it. 
Opps
I would call that Karma. 

I have named the blue glowing computer EVA, in honor of Igor and his malfunctioning monster that doesn't work quite right. EVA. Thus far the new faster computer that will make the Internet faster and movies better does neither. Despite like 20 hours of his time and a ton of swear words.
 Some IT guy. I told him I hope he performs better during the hands on portion of his interview. Otherwise we are really hosed and he certainly won't get to keep his job. 
I'll post of picture of him and Eva soon.

0 comments: