CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5

What I thought sexy was in high school




I loved high school. I loved the boys. Tight pegged jeans, letterman jackets, wavy hair and short volley ball shorts. OH Yeah! Water polo practice; all speedo's for our team. So many fine taught specimens of man to look at. I loved that they were all wet. You could volunteer to get their towels and massage their muscles to keep them warm and loose between quarters. 


I know that I am suffering from a serious mental illness now that I am married and have children. Now I find a clean kitchen with freshly bathed sleeping children before 9 pm very sexy. If the laundry were to be done, folded and put away, that would put me over the edge. 
Another thing that makes me hot, a man who can take care of his kids. Now that is sexy...so long tight pegged jeans.

1 comments:

Katie B. said...

ahhh.....how things change.....but I agree, a clean house, dinner on the table and laundry folded and put away is simply amazing!